Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forte Forums: The MBA Value Proposition

The Forté Forums are open for registration—don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the MBA Value Proposition in a city near you. I’m sure the Forum invitation has made it to your inbox. Have you clicked through to register? What’s stopping you?

Perhaps I can help. If you are thinking about an MBA, the Forums are a critical next step. You’ll have the opportunity to ask candid questions of women who have lived and breathed the MBA experience and are now pursuing their dream careers. You’ll meet admissions representatives from top B-schools who can enlighten you about the MBA application process and provide insight into their specific program subtleties, all within a smaller, more intimate atmosphere than other B-school events. And finally, there will be hundreds of women just like you in attendance—women searching for that next career move, trying to determine if the MBA is the right fit. What a great opportunity to start building your MBA network for the future!

The best thing about the Forté Forums is that they are 100% focused on helping women explore the MBA. The questions are different for women and so are the answers. That’s what why Forté created the Forums.

Are you convinced yet? Please join Forté at our
MBA Value Proposition Forums this September to learn more about the MBA and hear the personal stories of MBA women who have gone before you. One past attendee said the Forums are unique because of the “support” and “encouragement” she experienced and the “abundance of valuable information provided.” Take advantage of this great opportunity—you won’t regret it.

2 comments:

1. I would like to attend one of the Forums and would like to know what schools are participating in each?
    Does every sponsor school participate in each forum?
    I could not find this info on the website

Thanks

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there -
    We are delighted you plan to attend a Forte Forum! Most of the sponsor schools attend all the Forums. If you have a location and/or specific school in mind, I'm happy to let you know if they are participating. You could also check out the school's website where they've probably indicated what Forums they plan to attend. Hope this helps!

Sara Nordhoff
    Director of School Relations
    Forte Foundation

ReplyDelete